If you love pumpkin then this gorgeous Pumpkin Scones recipe is a keeper!
Pumpkin Scones. They are fluffy and delicious, perfect with jam and cream, or some golden syrup and butter… Hmmmm yum!!!! This is a great way to use up any leftover mashed pumpkin you might have left in your fridge!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Pumpkin mashed, cold
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat together butter, sugar and salt with electric mixer.
- Add egg, then pumpkin and stir in the flour.
- Turn on to floured board and cut.
- Place in tray on top shelf of oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.