time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 Lt/kg Chicken Or Vegetable Broth Or Stock
- 1 Piece Scotch Fillet Steak, You Can Leave This Out If You Want, It's Still Delicious
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peeled And Crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger, Grated Or Julienned
- 1 Red Chilli, Sliced
- 1 Carrot, Sliced In Bite-sized Pieces
- 1 Handful Snow Peas Cut Through The Middle
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy (or Other Asian Leafy Green), Slice Root End Through The Middle)
- 1 270g Pack SobaNoodles, Or Noodles Of Choice
- 4 Spring Onions, Sliced
- 1 Handful Coriander
- 2 tbsp Fried Shallots
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper & Salt To Season
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Sear steak on a very hot grill pan, rest under foil while you prepare everything else. Prepare noodles as per packet directions.
- Place broth, garlic and ginger in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the carrot and cook for five minutes.
- Add the snow peas and Asian greens and season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Slice the steak as thinly as you can across the grain.
- Divide soup and steak between 4 bowls and garnish with coriander, spring onion, chilli and fried shallots.