This Quick and Easy Fish Coconut Curry is a delicious and satisfying dish that’s perfect for a week night.
This Quick and Easy Fish Coconut Curry is also an ideal dish for a romantic night in, makes just the perfect amount for two.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a large frying pan heat oil and fry onion until brown.
- Add to the pan ginger and garlic.
- Season with turmeric powder and pour in the coconut milk.
- Cook over low heat.
- Add salt and fish, cook until fish is tender.
- Just before serving add tomatoes and coriander leaves.