This Quick and Easy Fish Coconut Curry is a delicious and satisfying dish that’s perfect for a week night.
This Quick and Easy Fish Coconut Curry is also an ideal dish for a romantic night in, makes just the perfect amount for two.
time neededprep10 minutes
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 White Fish (500 Grams)
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 Small Onion sliced
- 1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 1 500 Millilitre Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 5 tbsp Garlic crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large frying pan heat oil and fry onion until brown.
- Add to the pan ginger and garlic.
- Season with turmeric powder and pour in the coconut milk.
- Cook over low heat.
- Add salt and fish, cook until fish is tender.
- Just before serving add tomatoes and coriander leaves.