Raspberry and Malteser Ice Cream Cake is such a yummy dessert!
So cheap & so easy to make!
I normally make it the day before so it has time to freeze properly. You can adjust the amount of Maltesers & raspberries to your taste.
Don’t put too many raspberries in it though – because the flavour can be quite overpowering and it will turn you off so slow down!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 Large Bags Maltesers
- 1/2 cup Raspberries Frozen + extra to serve
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Soften ice cream - either leave it out of the freezer for a little while or microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Line a round cake tin with cling wrap & cover the bottom with Maltesers.
- Roughly crush the remaining Maltesers, stir through the ice cream along with the raspberries.
- Pour into your cake tin and cover the top with plastic wrap (touching the ice cream) to prevent any freezer burn. Place in freezer for 2 hours to set again.
- Cut into slices & serve with a few scattered raspberries!