Raw Snack Bars are great for kids lunches (provided they are allowed to bring peanut butter to school!) – they’re even gluten free! Make lots and put one in their lunch box each day and you’re all set!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Coconut flaked
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Dates finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Cocoa unsweetened
- 1 gram Pinch Of Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Toss the peanut butter, salty, cocoa powder, coconut, and dates into a blender or food processor.
- Bend until smooth. (It's sticky, but push the mix into a bread pan with a wax paper lining.)
- Stick it in the refrigerator for half an hour, then remove the mixture and slice it into 6 even bars.
- Wrap each bar separately with foil and refrigerate.