Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 90 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp Creamed Honey or normal honey
- 125 grams Sugar
- 4 cups Of Rice Bubbles Or Cornflakes
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
How to Make Rice Bubble Bars:
- Place Rice Bubbles into a big mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Carefully boil butter, sugar and honey for four to six minutes (if you cook it the full six minutes the mixture will set harder like toffee!).
- Pour mixture into bowl of rice bubbles. Mix together well.
- Press into flat tin.
- Pop the tin into the fridge, and when cool cut into squares.