Roasted Sweet Potato Rice Salad. Not your standard summer salad, this one is great for those colder months when you just need something light to warm your belly.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 Onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 3 tsp Honey
- 750 grams Sweet Potato peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup Brown Rice cooked
- 250 grams Broccoli trimmed, cut into small florets
- 40 grams Pepitas
- 70 grams Baby Rocket Leaves
- 50 grams Feta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place sweet potato in bowl and spray with oil.
- Sprinkle with coriander and toss to combine. Season with pepper.
- Place, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spray with oil.
- Roast for 20-25mins or until tender.
- Prepare rice and transfer to bowl, using fork to separate. Set aside for 5 mins to cool.
- Cook broccoli in saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 mins or until just tender.
- Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Add sweet potato, broccoli, parsely, onion, pepitas to rice.
- Whisk orange juice and honey in a jug til combined.
- Pour over rice mixture and toss to combine. Season with pepper.
- Add rocket and feta and toss to combine.