Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 Onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 3 tsp Honey
- 750 grams Sweet Potato peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup Brown Rice cooked
- 250 grams Broccoli trimmed, cut into small florets
- 40 grams Pepitas
- 70 grams Baby Rocket Leaves
- 50 grams Feta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place sweet potato in bowl and spray with oil.
- Sprinkle with coriander and toss to combine. Season with pepper.
- Place, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spray with oil.
- Roast for 20-25 mins or until tender.
- Prepare rice and transfer to bowl, using fork to separate. Set aside for 5 mins to cool.
- Cook broccoli in saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 mins or until just tender.
- Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Add sweet potato, broccoli, parsely, onion, pepitas to rice.
- Whisk orange juice and honey in a jug until combined.
- Pour over rice mixture and toss to combine. Season with pepper.
- Add rocket and feta and toss to combine.