Check out this recipe for Rosie’s Moist Custard Cake!
Rosie is a very naughty girl.She loves the word ‘Moist’, and the word ‘Gash’. She is ‘THAT’ type of person – my bloody favourite type of person! And she makes amazing cakes! This is her delicious recipe for her Moist Custard Cake.
A one-bowl recipe that makes a delicious yellow-cake that freezes well and tastes just lovely. Good enough to make for a birthday, and perfect when iced with a little lemon icing.
We have other fantastic custard based recipes (because custard is one of our main food groups!) which include:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to a low 160 degrees.
- Grease a 23cm circular cake tin well, and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a rack and allow to cool.