Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Red Or Pink Salmon
- 1 1/2 cups Mashed Potato
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 medium Brown Onion diced very finely
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Canola Oil
- In a bowl combine the mashed potato, salmon (flaked first), egg, flour, onion and salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll balls into the breadcrumbs to form patties.
- Heat some oil a pan over medium to high heat, fry each side until golden. You can cook them in batches or use a large electric frypan to cook in one batch.
- Serve with a salad.