We’ve got some new savoury balls for you to try! If your kids love two minute noodles, then they are going to love San Choy Bau Noodle Balls! These are fun for the whole family and a great entertainer dish. San Choy Bau Noodle Balls look fun, taste great and are fairly easy to make. Plus, they are freezable and adaptable. Enjoy them as an after school snack with the kids, as a refreshing change from sausage rolls and party pies at your next party or even as an alternative to school sandwiches. San Choy Bau Noodle Balls are our sixth featured Food Waste Challenge recipe – extra special recipes designed to help you reduce your food waste, love your food more and use up any pantry staples and leftovers. All of our Food Waste Challenge recipes are also freezable which saves you time and effort in the kitchen, week after week. Try all of our Food Waste Challenge recipes including:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- packet 2 Minute chicken noodles
- Sweet soy sauce
- Garlic salt
- 500 grams Pork Mince
- 72 grams Packet 2 Minute Chicken Noodles
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 Shallots sliced
- 1 tsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over noodles and add flavouring
- Set aside for 5 minutes until soft.
- Drain water and pour into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat deep fryer to 150 degrees.
- Using 1 teaspoon of mix roll into balls and cook in batches of 10 for 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chilli or soy dipping sauce.