Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 600 grams Beef Mince
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 1 tsp Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Gravox
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Tuscan Seasoning
- 2 tsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 180 oC.
- Bring to the boil 2 cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Add peeled and diced sweet potato.
- Boil for 5 minutes then reduce to simmer while preparing mince or until potato soft when tested with a fork.
- Drain water, add butter and Tuscan seasoning.
- Mash with potato masher until smooth.
- Heat frypan and oil, add onion and garlic.
- Gently fry until onion is clear, add mince and brown.
- When mince is brown add Gravox and Worcestershire sauce, stir through.
- Line muffin trays with baking paper or cafe style muffin liners.
- Now firmly press 2 tablespoons of mince mix into each muffin case.
- Top with sweet potato mash using a piping bag if you have one otherwise place 1 tablespoon on each mince muffin.
- Place into preheat oven at 180 oC for 15 minutes.