Taco shells are super versatile. You can have them hard or soft…whatever works for you! This Taco shell recipe is super easy. They are not as hard to make as you might think it is and it tastes amazing! We are…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups Water cold
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all together with hand beater.
- Pour 1/4 cup into a hot greased skillet and fry like pancakes. You can use the same ingredients to make taco shells!
- Heat a few cm of oil in a heavy pan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Use tongs to place one tortilla at a time into the oil. It should start to sizzle right away.
- Cook for about 15 seconds, then flip over and fold the shell in half, holding in place with the tongs until crispy, about 15 seconds. You may need a little practice at first.
- Drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with salt while still hot. Use for tacos right away, or they may become chewy.