time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Puff Pastry (sheet) thawed
- 180 grams Blueberries frozen, thawed
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar or more as required
- 1 tsp Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with baking paper.
- In a saucepan mix together the blueberries, water and sugar. Then slowly whisk in the cornflour until well combined, and heat until the mixture begins to simmer. Continue to simmer, stirring, until the cornflour has thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- While that is cooling, cut the puff pastry into six rectangles and roll each rectangle our to make a square. Put about 2 tablespoons of the mixture in the middle of the square, then fold in half to make a triangle. Repeat with the other pastry squares. Pierce the tops of each turnover with a fork to release steam.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned. Cool to one side.
- While the turnovers are cooling, mix together the milk, lemon juice and icing sugar to form a glaze. Using a small spoon, flick this glaze over the turnovers. Leave to cool and harden before serving.