This simple Greek Salad is easy to prepare and bursting with delicious flavours that will have everyone wanting more!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Wash the lettuce leaves well. Lettuces such as rocket or Mesclun are good choices.
- Rip them gently with your hands and lay them on the platter.
- Get a small screw top jar and add the extra virgin olive oil and the red wine vinegar. Give it a good shake to combine and set aside.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, olives, feta, onion and cucumber and arrange neatly on the lettuce.
- Just before serving, pour over the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper