Simple Pasta Salad A simple pasta salad is a perfect accompaniment to pretty much any meat dish – it is particularly good during the Summer months as you can make a huge batch and just let everyone help themselves. …
Simple Pasta Salad
A simple pasta salad is a perfect accompaniment to pretty much any meat dish – it is particularly good during the Summer months as you can make a huge batch and just let everyone help themselves.
Feel free to leave out the meat in this recipe and just use it the salad as a base.
You can also really have any meat in the salad – in fact any leftover meat would work really well especially if this is going to be a main meal rather than a side dish.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cooked pasta of your choice
- Chicken thighs
- 250 grams Cooked Pasta Of Your Choice
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsps Spring Onions, Finely Diced
- 1 Carrot, Julienned
- 2 tbsps Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Oregano, Roughly Chopped
- 1 cup Rocket
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil (plus Extra To Cook Chicken)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat a frypan over medium heat. Brush the chicken with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few mins on each side or until just cooked through. Slice and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as per packet instructions and once cooked rinse the pasta under cold water to stop it cooking or going gluggy. Transfer to a large bowl, add the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss together.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix together.