Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Prick each potato all over- at about 6 different places - with a fork and wrap each potato in a square of aluminium foil.
- Place the potatoes in your slow cooker. Do not add water.
- Cover your slow cooker.
- Cook the potatoes on High for 4-5 hours, or until the potatoes are soft when you prick them with a fork. (If you’re cooking on High, check the potatoes after they have cooked for 4 hours. If you’re cooking on Low, check after 8 hours.)
- To test if the potatoes are done, use a potholder to remove you slow cooker lid.
- With your potholder still on, carefully unwrap one of the potatoes. Prick it with a fork, if it feels soft, the potatoes are done, if it still feels hard, carefully re-wrap the potato and cook it for another 30-60 minutes, or until it is soft when you prick it again with a fork.
- Serve plain or slice longways and top with your favourite fillings.