Everyone loves a good Stroganoff and better when it’s super easy to make..like this Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff recipe.
What’s not to love? The creamy sauce, the tender meat, and served with some crispy chips – just delicious!
This Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff a bit of a twist from the Beef Stroganoff we love since we’re using chicken and mushrooms. But this is just as delicious, too!
The sauce is very rich and creamy. It’s absolutely perfect when eaten with pasta or mashed potato!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Breast Fillets
- 250 grams Button Mushrooms
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 1 packet French Onion Soup Mix
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Grease the bottom of the slow cooker then place the chicken breast fillets first, then the mushrooms.
- In a bowl add cream cheese and french onion soup mix (don't add water). Mix well and then dollop over the chicken and the mushrooms in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 and a half hours or high for 5 hours.