Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is both gluten FREE and dairy FREE making it perfect for people with food sensitivities.
A perfect ‘big batch soup’ to make and have in the freezer for when the family gets sick or just for a nutritious snack any time. Every one, young or old, will surely feel better after having a taste of our slow cooker chicken noodle soup!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Chicken Drumsticks 6 pieces
- 1 Carrot roughly chopped
- 1 Stalk Celery roughly chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves roasted
- 2 Leeks finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Tuscan Herbs
- 1 Vermicelli Rice Noodles 1 pack, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp Oil
- 4 and 1/2 cups Salt-reduced Chicken Stock
- 2 medium Potatoes diced
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Cook leeks in the oil (use butter for better flavour).
- Put in the slow cooker everything except the noodles cook for 6 hours till chicken is falling off the bone pull out the bones and shred the chicken.
- Put chicken back in the pot throw bones away. Place noodles in cook for another hour then serve.