Slow Cooker Coconut Condensed Milk Cake is light, fluffy, moist, and totally delicious – perfect for any occasion!
For the Cocoholics out there, this cake is for you! This cake will surely wow your guests!
If you’ve been with us for a long time now, you know how much I love condensed milk recipes. So if you’re wondering if I’d recommend that you make this Slow Cooker Coconut Condensed Milk Cake, my answer is you’d better! Or else you’re definitely missing out.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
To bake the Cake:
- Mix together all the cake ingredients.
- Spray the inside of a crock pot with nonstick spray. Line with parchment paper and spray the paper as well.
- Dump the cake batter inside the crock pot and place 3-4 sheets of Paper towels on top of the crock pot and place the lid tightly on top.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
To make Topping:
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Mix and let the mixture boil on medium heat.
- Dump the topping all over the warm cake inside the slow cooker and let it absorb all the liquid. Serve!