Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Turn the slow cooker on to low.
- Add the evaporated milk, rice, condensed milk and 250ml of the milk.
- Put the lid on.
- Stir every half hour for the first two hours, then every fifteen minutes (it isn't like a normal slow cooker meal that you set and forget!). You need to stir it regularly and add more milk as the mixture thickens.
- Once all the milk is added, the mixture is nice and thick and the rice is nice and creamy, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm or cold! Takes about 4.5 hours.