time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Litre Of Milk
- 1 Tin Of Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 400ml Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Turn the slow cooker on to low.
- Add the evaporated milk, rice, condensed milk and 250ml of the milk.
- Put the lid on.
- Stir every half hour for the first two hours, then every fifteen minutes (it isn't like a normal slow cooker meal that you set and forget!). You need to stir it regularly and add more milk as the mixture thickens.
- Once all the milk is added, the mixture is nice and thick and the rice is nice and creamy, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm or cold! Takes about 4.5 hours.