I particularly love chicken legs, and this Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken recipe is a great time-saving version of the traditionally made Lemon Chicken.
Chicken pieces are so inexpensive to buy these days. Seems not a lot of people want to eat meat on the bone – the thing is – that is where the tastiest meat is! With that yummy citrusy taste, this dish is a delicious winter warmer.
I like to serve it with some Rosemary Potatoes and steamed greens so it is both healthy and filling!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Chicken Breasts chopped
- 2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup White Wine
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place chicken in a bowl and add half oregano and garlic to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry chicken in a pan until browned. Place in the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients (except lemon juice).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add lemon juice for the final hour of cooking.