Slow Cooker Pizza Pull Apart
I am so enjoying using the slow cooker as an oven – this recipe I adapted from our Slow Cooker Cinnamon Scroll recipe to make a Slow Cooker Pizza Pull Apart – and it is AWESOME, super easy and cooked in just one and a half hours. Best of all it is egg free and yeast free.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 100 grams Butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese
- 3/4 cup Ham shredded
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Pieces
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your slow cooker on high for 20 minutes and line with a sheet of baking paper on the bottom.
- Sift the self raising flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
- Add the butter and pinch with your finger tips until it is blended in and resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the milk and use a butter knife to mix the dough together.
- Remove from the bowl and knead lightly to bring it together.
- Roll the dough out to a long rectangle shape.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the rectangle (right to the ends) and top with the ham, pineapple and half the the cheese.
- Roll into a big scroll and cut into individual scrolls (I got about 8 scrolls).
- Arrange the scrolls on the bottom of the slowcooker as evenly as you can in one layer.
- Top with the remaining half a cup of cheese and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for one and a half hours.
- Remove carefully. If you want the top to be browned and crisp, place under the grill for a few minutes. Eat whilst hot!