I love Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken.. it bubbles away all day making you so hungry.
And OMG the smell….. you’ll wish it’s dinner time really soon! The kids are huge fans, too.
I love Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken served with mashed potato, it’s also realllyyy yummy with plain rice! But then you can have it on anything!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Slice onion into rings and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer the chicken pieces on top.
- Pour over the packet of French onion soup mix and pour the apricots over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 4 - 5 hours or until chicken is tender and starting to fall off the bone. If you are using boneless chicken, cut down the cooking time by an hour (keep checking!).
- Give it a good stir every two hours.