Slowcooker Beef Roast
When the weather cools down and thoughts of hearty meals slow cooked all day comes to mind, nothing beats the original and the best, traditional road beef. It is easy to make. Just chuck the beef in the cooker and you can pretty much leave it for the whole day (7-8 hours). It’s GREAT!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Gravy Powder
- 2 kg Roast Beef
- 1/2 cup Flour divided in half
- 1 tbsp Gravy Powder
- 1 packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups Water
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Spray the slow cooker with canola oil.
- Rub half the flour over the roast and put it in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine remaining flour, gravy powder, and soup mix.
- Gradually whisk in the water and mix well. Pour over the roast. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until tender.