Ah, Slutty Chocolate Brownies…
Now, before I get into trouble , this IS the actual name of these brownies – and I didn’t invent them! A wonderful blogger called the Londoner did! But effectively this recipe is THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
A big call I know.
But what could be better than layers of chocolate chip biscuit, oreos, and chocolate brownie… hmmmmmm. Yes, it’s a tri-layered, orgasm-inducing dessert for the days when you’re feeling truly naughty.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
For The Cookie Base
- 110 grams Butter softened
- 110 grams Caster Sugar
- 65 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 275 grams Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 100 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 18 Oreo Cookies
For The Brownie Top
- 115 grams Dark Chocolate
- 225 grams Butter softened
- 350 grams Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 50 grams Plain Flour
- 50 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Making the cookie base is as simple as creaming together the butter and the sugar until it's soft.
- Add the egg and combine well.
- Bring together the flour and baking powder to the mix, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- This is your cookie base. Spread it on the bottom of a square brownie tin or pan that you have prepared by greasing and laying with baking paper.
- To make the brownie mix melt the chocolate and the butter together in a metal or glass bowl over a pot with hot water. Once melted, leave on a low temp so that is does not set or harden.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until they are fluffy, and around three times the size.
- Into the sugar/egg mixture sift in the flour and cacao powder, before pouring in the melted chocolate and butter mixture. Combine well.
- Now it's time to bring it all together. On top of your cookie base you need to lay out the oreos in a grid. Depending on the size of your pan, you may have some left over, or you may need to use more. Once the oreos are laid out, pour the brownie mixture on top.
- Cook in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes at 180 degrees. Check by piercing before removing the tin.