Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger until onion is tender.
- Stir in curry and tomato paste and cook while stirring for about 2 minutes
- Add chicken and cook for further 3 minutes until well coated and almost cooked.
- Blend in coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes, sauce, coriander and sugar and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice.