Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 grams Onions chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry Paste red
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce Thai
- 1/2 tsp Coriander diced
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Can Of Crushed Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Coconut Milk (400 Millilitre)
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Fillets (thigh) cut into strips
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute onion, garlic and ginger until onion is tender.
- Stir in curry and tomato paste and cook while stirring for about 2 minutes
- Add chicken and cook for further 3 minutes until well coated and almost cooked.
- Blend in coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes, sauce, coriander and sugar and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice.