Spinach and Feta are truly a terrific combination. I love them in omelettes in quiches and this easy muffin recipes would make a great snack for school lunches or afternoon tea. Frozen spinach is available in the freezer section of your supermarket and they come in their own individual ‘clumps’ so they are easy to pop into most foods to add lots of iron and fibre. Green and cheesy deliciousness!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Feta Cheese
- wholemeal flour
- Line your muffin pan with paper cups and cut the feta cheese into small chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.In a bowl mix sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl combine spinach, eggs, olive oil and milk.
- Add in the flour mixture and be sure not to over mix.
- Fold in the feta cheese cubes.
- Pour dough into the muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.