Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red onion
- Ricotta Cheese
- Oil cooking spray
- Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Red Onion
- 200 grams Baby Spinach
- 3 Basil Leaves chopped
- 300 grams Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 grams Ricotta Cheese
- Oil Cooking Spray
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper to taste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice the onion and chop the tomatoes.
- Heat oil spray in a frying pan and cook the onion until soft, then add the tomatoes.
- Cook for a couple of minutes then add the spinach and the basil.
- Stir together for a couple of minutes until wilted.
- Line the veggies in the bottom of a non-stick roasting tin or oven dish.
- Place the ricotta over the veg in blobs.
- Mix the eggs with salt and pepper then pour over the vegetables.
- Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Leave to cool and then slice into squares.
- Add a red, orange, yellow or green capsicum to the frittata for extra flavour.