|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Summer is here and these Stonefruit Breakfast Jars is a good way to feel the zest of the summertime. From apricots, peaches and nectarines; choose your favourite fruit as a welcome addition to your breakfast.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 Lime zest and juice will be used
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Greek Yogurt 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 Plums
- 4 Apricots
- 4 Peaches
- 1 Nectarine
- 1 cup Toasted Muesli
- 1 Mint Leaves to serve
- Place coconut water in a small saucepan with lime juice and coconut sugar. Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 mins until slightly thickened. Allow to cool, stir in zest.
- Place yogurt, vanilla and honey in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Roughly cut fruit and divide muesli and fruit between glasses or bowls. Pour syrup over the fruit and top with yogurt. Garnish with mint leaves.