This oh-so-sweet-and-sticky Strawberry Marshmallow Slice is a perfect treat for when you miss fire-toasted marshmallows but can’t go camping just yet!
..or when you’re just craving.
It is the best alternative to camp fire-toasted marshmallows!
This is another one of my grandma’s recipes and I had it quite often growing up. Although I’m not a huge fan of marshmallow as it is so sweet, this is nice as the base really balances out the slice.
If you’re looking for a dessert that will melt anyone’s heart, you should definitely give this a try! This is soft and sweet – great for making someone happy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- cup Coconut (shredded)
- 3 Weetbix
- 3/4 Cup Coconut (shredded)
- 1/2 Sugar (brown)
- 80 grams Butter melted
- 1/3 Strawberry Jam
- 1 1/2 Marshmallows (we used the swirls)
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Place the Weetbix, coconut, brown sugar and melted butter in food processor and blend until well combined. Press into lined slice tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- When base is cooked, heat jam in microwave for 30 seconds and spread over base. This gives something for the marshmallows to stick to.
- Then place marshmallows in rows touching each other until base is covered.
- Then return to oven for 5 minutes at 180C to toast marshmallows. Now, set in tray in refrigerator for 2 hours before slicing.