Simple Strawberry Muffins
These super Simple Strawberry Muffins are fantastic for lunch boxes or as a delicious dessert. This recipe is great for any season and any kind of muffin is considered a staple in everyone’s diet. They freeze really well too and are delicious with a sprinkling of icing sugar on top!
Once the muffins have been cooled, pop into a freezer friendly ziplock bag. They will freeze well for up to two months.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar, Brown
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries
- 2 cups Flour (Plain)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 125 grams Apple Puree
- 1/2 cup Milk
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and apple puree then mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture. Add vanilla.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 200ºC for 20-25 minutes.