These Sultana Cinnamon Muffins are the real deal if you are looking for a healthier alternative to the usual muffin.
Bake a huge batch and keep them in the freezer to pop into lunch boxes. They’re super yummy!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour wholemeal
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, oats, sultanas and cinnamon.
- Add the milk, oil and egg. Gently mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.