time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 cups Fresh Fruit (de-seeded) eg strawberries peaches, mangoes, pineapple, kiwifruit
- 2 Bottles Of Champagne
- 60 ml Cointreau
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- 1 cup Cold Tea
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 12 Ice Cubes
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the chopped fruit in a punch bowl and sprinkle with the sugar and Cointreau, stand for one hour.
- Cover the fruit with enough ice cubes to half fill the punch bowl.
- Pour over the champagne, tea and ginger ale.
- Stir well adding the mint leaves at the end.