If you’ve ever skipped breakfast before because you ‘just don’t have time’ then you absolutely need these Super Simple Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies in your life. They’re so simple, so yummy, so filling and so easy to make in advance for breakfast or a snack whenever you need it.
If you’re including any of the optional extras, make sure you balance the wet and dry ingredients!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 3/4 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Sultanas
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Mixed Nuts
- 3 tbsp Honey more or less to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper.
- In a bowl mash two bananas well, until the liquid in the fruit really starts to come out. To this add the oats and the chocolate chips, mixing until well distributed.
- Add whatever additional extras you would like, mixing until they are distributed well.
- Spoon out onto your baking tray at whatever size you like.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool prior to eating.