Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes (or You Can Use Normal Potatoes If They Are Cheaper!) peeled and cut into ½-inch (1.25 cm) pieces (about 3 cups/720 ml)
- 2 tbsp (30 Ml) Asia Specialties Full Cream Coconut Milk canned
- 1 cup (240 Ml) Baby Spinach Leaves finely chopped (stems removed and discarded)
- 1 tsp Stonemill Cumin (ground) ground
- 1/2 tsp Stonemill Granulated Garlic granulated
- 1/2 tsp Stonemill Salt
- Put a large pot of salted water on the stove to boil. Cut up the sweet potato (or potato if you like) - and cook until tender (about 20 minutes)
- Heat the Ambiano Deep Fryer until hot.
- Mash the sweet potato until smooth. Add the coconut milk. Stir in the baby spinach and add the Stonemill Cumin, Stonemill Granulated Garlic and Stonemill Salt.
- Roll into 4cm balls. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or so to firm up.
- Deep fry each ball for 5 - 6 minutes or until golden.
- Place on a paper sheet to drain, and then eat hot!