I love it as special weeknights dinner as it is quick, healthy and yummy! If you want to make it even tastier, you can marinate the salmon an hour or two before cooking it. Just a sprinkle of salt and a dust of pepper and you’ll make the most out of its flavour!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Fish Sauce
- Green Curry Paste
- Peanut Oil
- Fish Sauce
- White Vinegar
- Red chilli
- 400 grams Pink Salmon drained (tin)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Cornflour
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coriander finely chopped
- 2 Shallots
- 1/3 cup Green Beans finely diced
- 1 tsp Green Curry Paste (this is for a mild 2 for medium or 3 teaspoons for hot)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Oil to fry
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil to fry
- 1/2 cup Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Coriander Stem thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Chilli thinly sliced
- Place salmon, egg and fish sauce in bowl and mix together.
- Add the cornflour and mix well.
- Add coriander, beans and shallots and stir through.
- Take a heaped teaspoon of mix and shape into small ball, repeat until all mix is used.
- Heat oils in fry pan and place salmon bites in frypan and slightly flatten with a spatula, cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown then turn.
Serve with Dipping Sauce.
- Mix all together in bowl, then pour into small serving dipping bowl.