I make Toblerone Cheesecake every year for my niece and I’ll warn you now. It’s not a frugal dessert to make.
They are strictly for special occasions only – but they do taste A-MA-ZING! Worth the splurge!
It’s seriously the best thing you have ever put in your mouth.
Toblerones were my favourite chocolate growing up and I usually always buy my Dad one of those enormous versions every year for Easter but this year I think this Toblerone Cheesecake will be a great replacement!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Chocolate Biscuits Crumbled
- 1 Butter (120 Grams) melted
- 1 Creamed Cheese (250 Grams) softened
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 Toblerone (200 Grams)
- 1/2 Cup Double Cream
Cheesecake Buttercream Icing:
- 1 00 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 50 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 Icing Sugar (200 Grams) sifted
- First of all make the base.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and the melted butter and mix well.
- Press firmly into the bottom of a springform pan (22cm) and refrigerate until needed.Next is the filling.
- In a bowl beat together the creamed cheese and caster until lump free and smooth.
- Melt the Toblerone bar gently in the microwave and fold into the mixture with the double cream.
- Don't overwork - just be gentle!
- Pour over the biscuit base and refrigerate.Beat the unsalted butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract together and then add the hot water.
- Spread over the top of the cake and refrigerate.