Toblerones were my favourite chocolate growing up and I usually always buy my Dad one of those enormous versions every year for Easter. But this year I think this No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake will be a great replacement. Toblerone Cheesecakes…
Toblerones were my favourite chocolate growing up and I usually always buy my Dad one of those enormous versions every year for Easter.
But this year I think this No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake will be a great replacement.
Toblerone Cheesecakes are notoriously pricey to make so they are strictly for special occasions only – but they do taste A-MA-ZING and are worth the splurge! They are great for a birthday cake or special occasion. This one is good because you don’t need to use an oven.
Remember that Toblerone Cheesecakes can be frozen (in fact, you can even serve this frozen in Summer for a cold dessert). If you have never heard of Toblerone Chocolate, it is a fancy chocolate bar from Switzerland that is infused with honey and almont nougat. Very decadent.
About Our Recipe:
We used Philadelphia Cream Cheese that had been allowed to sit on the kitchen bench for 30 minutes before using so it is slightly softened.
There are three distinctive layers for our No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake, the crumb base, the creamed cheese chocolately filling, and the heavy cream chocolate icing.
When melting the Toblerone, use a microwaveable bowl or a water bath. It is very easy to burn chocolate!
We used a Food Processor to make the crumb base, but if you don’t have one, you can use an electric mixer or just crush the biscuits in a food proof plastic bag and a rolling pin (take out your anger on those chocolate biscuits!).
Make sure you place the Toblerone Cheesecake in the fridge to chill, preferably overnight before serving.
Garnish the top of the Cheesecake with fresh raspberries, leftover Toblerone Chocolate (if you have any) and almond slivers.
When cutting the Cheesecake to serve, heat your knife under hot water for a minute or so – this makes the cut ‘cleaner’.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butter (melted)
- Cream Cheese
- Toblerone Chocolate
- Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Chocolate Biscuits Crumbled
- 120 grams Butter (melted)
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Double Cream
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 360 grams Toblerone Chocolate
Cheesecake Buttercream Icing:
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 200 grams Icing Sugar
- 50 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Toblerone Cheesecake:
Make the Base First:
- In a food processor, combine the chocolate biscuits and the melted butter.
- Pulse until the mixtures come together.
- Press firmly into the bottom of a springform pan (22cm) and refrigerate until needed.
Next Make the Toblerone Cheesecake Filling:
- In a bowl beat together the creamed cheese and caster sugar until lump free and smooth.
- Melt the Toblerone bar gently in the microwave (in 10 second blasts) and fold the melted chocolate into the double cream until combined.
- Mix together the cream cheese mixture and the chocolate mixture - being careful not to over-mix (gentle gentle!)
- Pour over the biscuit base and refrigerate.
Lastly - Make the Icing for the Top:
- Beat together the butter, icing sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract together and then add the hot water.
- Spread over the top of the cake and refrigerate.