We’re not crazy about losing weight, but when we’ve been eating junk for a whole weekend, we do feel a little guilty.
When that happens, we try to put together a salad and this Tuna-Stuffed Avocado Boat Salad doesn’t make us regret about eating healthy.
It’s tastes absolutely delicious and the salad-stuffed avocados look vibrant and pretty.
It’s a quick and healthy lunch lunch idea and each bite makes you feel like you’re treating yourself to something fancy.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Avocado sliced into half
- 1 Can Of Tuna drained
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper to taste
- 1 Red Onion (optional) chopped and diced
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (optional)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Remove the seed of the avocado and scoop out some of the remaining bits of the seed. You have the option to remove the skin of the avocado or just leave it without peeling the skin off.
- The ingredients should be chopped/diced as per instruction. The smaller the size, the better.
- In a medium bowl, add the canned tuna, cilantro, bell pepper, tomatoes, jalapeno and onions (optional). Pour the lime juice and mix until well combined. You can also add mayonnaise if you want.
- Scoop the mix from the bowl and stuff to the avocados. Season with salt and pepper then serve.