Want some magic in your cookie? Then this Unicorn Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies recipe is just for you!
If you’re looking for something new cookie recipe to bake, these Unicorn cream cheese sugar cookies are a must have.
Not like any other sugar cookie, they are infused with vanilla and cream cheese. Mouth watering, right? It should be. Then, to top it off, imagine a shocking bright pink cream cheese topping, with a little sprinkle of rainbows on top. This is the ultimate in all things biscuit.
This is the Queen of cookies. The best biscuit, perhaps in the entire world!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 230 grams Unsalted Butter
- 55 grams Cream Cheese (room Temperature)
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg (large)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Cream Cheese
- 60 grams Butter
- 2 cups Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- 5 Dios Drops Of Pink Food Colouring
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Sift together the self-raising flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the caster sugar to the butter and cream cheese mix and beat for a few minutes until you cannot detect the sugar in the mix.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Fold in the flour and salt mixture until just combined.
- Roll into a ball, and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to a low 160 degrees.
- Scoop teaspoon scoops of cookie dough, and roll into a ball.
- Flatten each ball of dough with a fork. Space them out quite sparsely on a large baking tray (12 to a tray maximum)
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until just golden.
- Allow to cool on a rack.
To Make the Unicorn Icing:
- Beat together all the icing ingredients (except for the sprinkles) for about five minutes or until thick.
- Spread on each cold cookie.
- Sprinkle with Sprinkles.
- Seal in a container and enjoy!