Time Needed Prep
- 2 Chicken 2 Minute-noodles 85 grams packets
- 3 cups Vegetables Such As Pumpkin zucchini and carrot (grated)
- 2 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Bacon or Ham - chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese light
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients: Chicken 2 minute-noodles, Vegetables such as pumpkin
Please Note - Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups are a fantastic way to get the kids to eat their vegetables.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups are not suitable to be frozen and are best eaten fresh.
- You can substitute the sour cream for mayonnaise.
- Leftover pasta noodles are a good substitute for the two minute noodles.