Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups are a fantastic way to get the kids to eat their vegetables. Everyone loves noodles and this makes easy to eat-on-the-run snacks or add a salad and you have a meal.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chicken 2 minute-noodles
- Vegetables such as pumpkin
- 2 Chicken 2 Minute-noodles 85 grams packets
- 3 cups Vegetables Such As Pumpkin zucchini and carrot (grated)
- 2 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Bacon or Ham - chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese light
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180 degrees. Lightly spray a tray of 12 hole muffin pan with olive oil.
2. Cook noodles as directed, reserving the flavour in sachets. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl.
3. Add the reserved flavour sachets (I usually just use one but it's up to you), grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and ham.
4. Spoon equal portions in muffin pans and top with cheese. Bake for 30-35 min or until set.
5. Delicious served warm or cold, with tomato sauce or salsa. Perfect after school snack!
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Vegetable and Ham Noodle Cups are not suitable to be frozen and are best eaten fresh.
- You can substitute the sour cream for mayonnaise.
- Leftover pasta noodles are a good substitute for the two minute noodles.