Whenever I go out for dinner at a friend’s place, this Super Easy Vegetable Bake is my go-to bake. Every one of my friends who has made this Super Easy Vegetable Bake is a witness at how easy and delicious this…
Whenever I go out for dinner at a friend’s place, this Super Easy Vegetable Bake is my go-to bake.
Every one of my friends who has made this Super Easy Vegetable Bake is a witness at how easy and delicious this is.
You see, it is a great way to use up all the vegetables slowly dying in the veggie drawer, plus because you are adding yummies, it’s a good way to get kids to eat their veggies!
More Reading: Frugal Vegetarian Lasagne
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Carrots, grated
- 400 grams Potatoes Peeled and sliced length ways thinly
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 400 grams Pumpkin Thinly sliced
- 1 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Grated Zucchini
- 1 Carrots, Grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 1.5 litres rectangular baking tray.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add the herbs to the butter.
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl and pour the butter mixture over the veggies.
- Stir well so all the veggies are coated.
- Layer the vegetables in the baking tray (you can do one veggie at a time if you like or just layer them any way).
- Pour over the canned tomatoes and season well.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add the cheese and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden and the vegetables are well cooked.