On these hot summer days, when it is too hot to eat a full meal these Vegetarian Rice Paper Rolls are the way to go! No guilt and yummy yummy yummy.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red radishes
- Mint leaves
- Place noodles in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes or until softened; drain well.
- Thinly slice avocado. Cut the carrot into long thin strips and cut garlic chives into the same length as carrots.
- Cover a board with a damp tea towel. Place one sheet of rice paper in a bowl of warm water until softened; place on tea towel.
- Place a slice of avocado, some of the carrot, radish, sprouts, a mint leaf, some garlic chives and noodles in the centre of the sheet.
- Fold bottom half of the rice paper up.
- Fold in one side; roll over to enclose filing.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and ingredients.
- Place rolls on oven tray lined with cling wrap; cover with damp absorbent paper and refrigerate until reading to serve.
- Enjoy your vegetarian rice paper rolls!