You gotta love Breakfast Waffles that can be served for both breakfast and dessert….nomnom!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 210 grams Flour plain, sifted
- 45 grams Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs seperated
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a bowl sift all the dry ingredients together and add the sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients together (except for the egg whites) and whisk well.
- Add to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until frothy and white and fold into the waffle mixture.
- Let the batter stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the waffle iron until hot.
- Use canola spray or similar to grease the irons (note: the waffles will stick to the pan if the pan isn't heated up enough).
- Bake until golden brown and serve warm with syrup or ice cream - depending on the time of day!