White Wine Poached Salmon Fillets might sound like a dish read from a high class restaurant’s menu, but we guarantee that it is much better made at home.
This recipe is a salmon lover’s delight. The ingredients make it naturally tender and flavourful! You only need 30 minutes to make this one – another reason why I absolutely looove White Wine Poached Salmon Fillets.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a large frying pan heat the butter, add onions, carrots and celery. Gently cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the water, wine, salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Wrap the salmon in muslin or cheesecloth and place it in the boiling liquid.
- Lower the heat, cover then simmer gently for about 15 minutes (12 minutes per kilo).
- Remove salmon from the frying pan carefully, unwrap and serve.