Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mustard Powder
- 3/4 cup White Wine (dry)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 3/4 cup Water Boiling
- 1 1/4 cups Cream
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 Shallot finely diced
- 1 Chilli (finely diced) optional
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Melt the butter in a frypan until bubbling.
- Cook the shallots and chilli's together with the mustard powder until softened.
- Add the white wine and cook until the mixture reduces.
- Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water and add to the sauce.
- Boil uncovered until the mixture reduces by half.
- Pour in the cream and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.