Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mustard Powder
- Melt the butter in a frypan until bubbling.
- Cook the shallots and chilli's together with the mustard powder until softened.
- Add the white wine and cook until the mixture reduces.
- Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water and add to the sauce.
- Boil uncovered until the mixture reduces by half.
- Pour in the cream and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.