Yes! You Can Cook a Pavlova in the Slow Cooker!
In fact, the slow cooker makes the BEST pavlovas in the planet, and because it cooks nice and slowly, the pavlova will stay together unlike the oven versions!
I have read for years all the recipes for making pavlova in the slow cooker, but until I tried it myself, I wasn’t really convinced….
Call me a convert! Because it was amazeballs!
So soft and delectable! I’ll certainly be making it this way from now on!
More Reading: Traditional Pavlova Recipe
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- White vinegar
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 1/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your slow cooker to LOW (just turn it on before you start). Line it well with baking paper.
- Separate the eggs, place the egg whites into a clean bowl and beat on HIGH until soft peaks are reached.
- Whilst still whisking vigorously, slowly add the caster sugar.
- Sift the cornflour and add it to the mix, pop in the vanilla and vinegar.
- The mixture should be glossy and full.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Place a tea towel over the top, then place the lid on top.
- Cook for 90 minutes. Turn off the slow cooker.
- Allow the pavlova to cool totally, then serve.