Yogurt Baked Chicken Pieces
Baked Chicken can often be dry and almost tasteless, so we have a super solution. Yogurt Baked Chicken Pieces that have been delicately marinated in yogurt will make the chicken nice and moist. This recipe is not only healthy, it only has a five minutes prep time then throw it in the oven and walk away, the whole family will go spack for it.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Yogurt (Greek)
- tuscan seasoning
- Cheese (Parmesan)
- 6 Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 3/4 cups Yogurt (Greek)
- 1 Red Onion sliced
- 2 tsp Tuscan Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Cheese (Parmesan) finely grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place chicken, yoghurt, red onion and tuscan seasoning in a large ziplock bag. Cover bag with a tea towel and using a meat tenderiser or base of frypan firmly hit each thigh 4-5 times to ensure the thickness is slightly more even and the marinate is slightly through the meat.
- Place chicken in a baking dish (no lining or oil needed) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. You can save half the cheese and turn chicken after 15 minutes and sprinkle with remaining cheese so both sides are golden and crunchy.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes and topping with remaining parmesan cheese if you wish.
- Serve with vegetables or salad.