Now this Condensed Milk Mayonnaise isn’t a new recipe – and I’m not sure who or when it came about.
It has been made at barbecues for time immortal.
In fact, this is how people made their version of Mayonnaise in the olden days as the current version really didn’t exist.
Don’t let the fact that there is condensed milk in this recipe put you off (and seriously – condensed milk CAN be used for savoury as you will see). This is probably the most delicious salad dressing there is! It can be used as a salad dressing, in potato salad, pasta salad or even in curried eggs.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 1 White Vinegar (250 Millilitre)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix together the mustard powder and salt.
- Pour the whole tin of condensed milk into a bowl and stir in the mustard powder and salt mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly add the white vinegar whilst whisking.
- Use right away or refrigerate until needed.