View other questions

Contacting property agent about change of circumstances

Answered 2 years ago

Has anyone done this? What is the process - do you offer to break the lease or ask for a reduction? We have been overpaying for a while, but can do this no longer

Have an answer?

This question has been closed and is no longer accepting answers.


An unexpected error has occurred, please try again shortly.
2 years ago
What do you mean by overpaying? And why were you doing it?

2 years ago
Yes write a proposal for mutual termination if not apply to your states small claims for financial hardship and judge will cancel your lease