Got an Answer?
Scrub it off with vinegar for a natural solution, and if it smells leave little bowls of it around. White vinegar that is.
Mould killer. Just spray the walls, tiles etc, leave for about 15-30 mins then just rinse off. It does smell a bit, so I leave the fan on or have the room well ventilated, but it works amazing. I have even used it in life jackets, in the boat, on pavers, heaps of stuff and it has never stripped any colours.
I use my urine to kill it and clean it. I then wipe it over with glen20 to kill the germs and all clean very easily.
Bleach does not remove mould spores. It only hides the colour of it!
If it's in your walls or flooring, you need special attention from a service, it's a bitch and dangerous to diy